Roles and Competencies in Consulting
You would like to improve your competencies as a consultant and gain a better understanding of the various roles a consultant holds in the field of international cooperation.
You would like to learn how to actively create and promote your relationship with your clients, and how to gain awareness of the potentials and limitations of consulting interventions within specific intercultural contexts.
- An analysis of the various aspects of consulting assignments
- The tools and methods for steering consulting processes
- An overview of the diverse roles of consultants in the field of international cooperation
- The aspects of consulting assignments: proactive development of one’s client relationships, the importance of culture in the consulting context, etc.
- An improved understanding of one’s role as a consultant
References to the learning material
This course is intended for GIZ staff and external customers who would like to learn more about opportunities and limitations of consulting in the field of international cooperation.
11/22/2021 8:30 AM - 11/26/2021 4:00 PM
19.9243.7-025.44 | English | GIZ Tutoriertes Online-Training, Online
QR Code - Link to go
|Scan this QR code if you want to open this web page on your smartphone.|
You may also be interested in these training products
- Similar products in the training catalogue
Coordinating and managing projects20
Courses available in English, French and Spanish44
Courses available at regional training centres11