Introduction Course Local Languages (2021)
|Duration:||5 days (in weeks with public holidays: 4 days)|
|Externe Teilnehmergebühr:||940.00 €|
|Price for integrated participation, if not not entitled to SQ|
- Key phrases for everyday life
- Key characteristics and structural attributes of the local language
- Reflecting on culturally shaped linguistic conventions
- Dialogues with a focus on practical application, role plays, and communicative exercises support you methodologically in your learning
- Cross-language workshops (Sprache +) on intercultural communication and/or learning strategies after completing the departure course programme.
References to the learning material
When booking the course, please select your desired learning language.
Cross-language workshops (Sprache +) on intercultural communication and/or learning strategies after going abroad are part of the course programme.
Individual counselling on language learning available (on request).
The SQ-Portal is your online-community for those who are preparing for their assignment abroad and those who are already on the job abroad. Get connected and mingle in this large network of experts in international cooperation, get helpful information about the training venue “Campus Kottenforst” and continue unfolding your newly acquired competencies online.
If you would like to do this course virtually, we will gladly check to see if this is possible.
11/08/2021 8:30 AM - 11/12/2021 12:00 PM
SQ.SK.OL_21.038 | | Campus Kottenforst, Bonn Röttgen
11/22/2021 8:30 AM - 11/26/2021 12:00 PM
SQ.SK.OL_21.039 | | Campus Kottenforst, Bonn Röttgen
11/29/2021 8:30 AM - 12/03/2021 12:00 PM
SQ.SK.OL_21.040 | | Campus Kottenforst, Bonn Röttgen
12/13/2021 8:30 AM - 12/17/2021 12:00 PM
SQ.SK.OL_21.041 | | Campus Kottenforst, Bonn Röttgen
QR Code - Link to go
|Scan this QR code if you want to open this web page on your smartphone.|