You would like to develop your competencies of cooperation with different societal partners and interest groups in a MSP.
In this online course, you will:
- Learn from existing MSPs and experienced colleagues, e.g. about fundamental principles, development phases and governance structures of MSPs.
- Discuss and reflect the relevance, possibilities and challenges of MSP in the context of the Agenda 2030.
- Apply analysis and management tools on initiating and supporting MSPs.
- Learn to recognise quality criteria of MSPs as well as the performance on the topic.
- Transfer learnings to your project environment and reflect upon your role and general possible roles of GIZ in a MSP.
The following methods will be used:
- Facilitated online training sessions with thematic inputs and learning exchanges
- Collegial advice and peer coaching
- Reflection and practical transfer exercises to your own project context
- Informal chat with GIZ experts