Dealing with Complexity and Diversity in the international context (2021)
|Externe Teilnehmergebühr:||940.00 €|
|only for registration without SQ-entitlement|
In this course, you will learn
- how unconscious bias influences our thoughts, feelings and actions and how you can develop strategies against stereotypes and distortions of perception.
- to work with ambiguity and equivocation and shape intercultural interactions as processes of negotiation.
- to shed light on your various roles in the system of international cooperation.
- to reflect upon discrimination, also from the perspectives of privileged positions, and to develop options for action based on a respectful attitude.
After departing to your partner country, you have further opportunities for practical counselling with your trainer.
The SQ-Portal is your online-community for those who are preparing for their assignment abroad and those who are already on the job abroad. Get connected and mingle in this large network of experts in international cooperation, get helpful information about the training venue “Campus Kottenforst” and continue unfolding your newly acquired competencies online.
11/15/2021 8:30 AM - 11/16/2021 5:30 PM
SQ.AK.KE_21.015 | English | Campus Kottenforst, Bonn Röttgen
12/06/2021 8:30 AM - 12/07/2021 5:30 PM
SQ.AK.KE_21.016 | English | Campus Kottenforst, Bonn Röttgen
QR Code - Link to go
|Scan this QR code if you want to open this web page on your smartphone.|
You may also be interested in these training products
- Similar products in the training catalogue
Selection by programme weeks (2021)10
Selection by programme weeks (2021)11
Diversity competence, country analysis and SDGs
Selection by themes (2021)5