Ausreise mit Kindern (2021)
Departing With Children
|Externe Teilnehmergebühr:||890.00 €|
|only for registration without SQ-entitlement|
You are best prepared for going abroad together with your partner as well as the opportunities and challenges in your mission country as a couple. You were able to reflect on your own role as well as your professional goals and are now able to successfully implement these, also in the spirit of self-care.
This course helps you in
- supporting your children in an age-appropriate way during departure, arrival, and getting settled in the host country
- getting familiar with the sociological term “Third Culture Kids” as well as the special challenges and opportunities linked to that
- recognising signs of culture shock or homesickness on the part of your children and developing appropriate coping strategies
- getting to know the advantages and disadvantages of different types of schools in your host country as well as generating clarity on your own decision-making criteria
- gaining an understanding of multilingualism and accompanying children appropriately in language learning, and
- getting to know practical orientation services/offers and options for self-reflection.
The course is for parents preparing for their departure abroad and other interested persons; it takes place directly after the three-day course “Accompanying Partner Prior To Departure”. The module can also be booked independently of participation in the three-day course.
Additional learning tutors are available for supporting you in self-directed learning.
11/11/2021 8:30 AM - 11/12/2021 5:30 PM
SQ.AK.FK_21.010 | German | Campus Kottenforst, Bonn Röttgen
12/16/2021 8:30 AM - 12/17/2021 5:30 PM
SQ.AK.FK_21.011 | German | Campus Kottenforst, Bonn Röttgen
QR Code - Link to go
|Scan this QR code if you want to open this web page on your smartphone.|