+++ 2021-10-25: Face-to-face trainings at the Campus Kottenforst +++
Due to the increasing incidence rate (nationwide over 50) and in consideration of the hygiene concept of the GIZ as well as the Corona Protection Ordinance of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW), some trainings can no longer take place in presence from next Monday, August 30th until further notice.
As of August 30th, only the following trainings will take place in presence: Safety Training, Safety and Security Training, Dealing with Complexity and Diversity in the international context, Dealing with Stress and Trauma
All other trainings will be conducted digitally until further notice. Unfortunately, the course 'First aid in assignments abroad' cannot be offered at the moment.
Guidelines for implementation
- With the current incidence rate of over 35 in Bonn, all guests are required to perform a supervised self-test twice a week, always on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Upon arrival, all participants and trainers must always provide negative proof of testing (rapid test or PCR test - no self-test).
- As an alternative to the negative test on arrival and also to the self-tests - which are required twice a week - guests can also present proof of vaccination or a certificate of recovery on arrival.
- According to the Corona Protection Ordinance, the conference management is obliged to document the seating arrangements. Conference management will post a map in all seminar rooms and participants* must record their respective "seat number" on the attendance list.
- The mask requirement, even in the seminar rooms, continues to apply.
The new building on the Campus Kottenforst will not be usable until 04/2022 due to water damage. Alternative rooms are offered at the Campus Kottenforst or at the City Hotel in Meckenheim.
The same regulations apply to the City Hotel in Meckenheim as to the Campus Kottenforst, even if the hotel is located in the Rhein-Sieg district.